Norwood trustees discuss backyard chicken ordinance
The village of Norwood Board of Trustees met Feb. 7 to discuss the backyard chicken ordinance.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"Village of Norwood Board of Trustees is located at 1515 N Norwood Blvd, Peoria, IL 61604."
MEETING OF THE BOARD
VILLAGE OF NORWOOD
1515 N. Norwood Blvd.
Board’s Monthly Meeting Agenda
For February 7, 2017
Beginning at 7:00pm.
(1) CALL TO ORDER
(2) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
(welcome guests, please sign in)
(3) ROLL CALL
Quorum declared by Clerk
(4) AUDIENCE CONCERNS/SPECIAL REPORTS
(5) TAKE ACTION AND/OR DISCUSSION WITH RESPECT TO:
- CULVERT PROJECT ON LAMOINE AVE. - UPDATE
- INTERIM AGREEMENT FOR GREIM & CO., INC. (NEW CPA FIRM) - APPROVAL
- LEASE AGREEMENT PROPOSAL FROM LIMESTONE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
- BACKYARD CHICKEN ORDINANCE
- BUDGET TALKS STARTED - FYI ONLY
(6) MINUTES of Previous Meetings – additions, corrections, and/or approval January 3, 2017
(7) FINANCIAL REPORT
list of bills to be approved to be paid – roll call vote Action for CD #25376 - MFT, #25377 - GEN.