Princeville Board reviews FY 2016-17 tentative budget
Village of Princeville Board met Monday, June 6.
The board consists of a the village president and six trustees. Members serve staggered, four-year terms.
Here is the agenda as provided by Princeville:
Village of Princeville
Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, June 6, 2016 7:30 p.m.
1. Calling meeting to order & roll call.
2. Police report.
3. Approve minutes as published.
4. Approve treasurer’s report.
5. Paying of bills.
6. Report from the Municipal Code Officer.
7. Any action needed to be taken regarding his report.
8. Shane Larson, regarding the streetscape project.
9. Any action needed to be taken regarding streetscape project.
10. Consider & vote on the prevailing wage ordinance.
11. Consider & vote on bid for North Town Avenue resurfacing.
12. Consider & vote on the VFW application for a liquor license for the beer tent.
13. Consider & vote on the fiscal year 2016-17 tentative budget.
14. Committee reports.
15. Any action needed to be taken regarding committee reports.
16. Building permits.
17. Report from the Superintendent of Public Works.
18. Any other business to be brought before the Board.
Next meeting: Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Organizations in this Story
206 N. Walnut Ave. P.O. Box 200
Princeville, IL - 61559