Peoria Downtown Advisory Commission to review student downtown survey
The city of Peoria Downtown Advisory Commission will meet at 4:00 p.m. Thursday.
The general purpose of the Downtown Advisory Commission is to advise the mayor and council concerning policies, development and operations within the Downtown, Riverfront and Warehouse Districts. The commission meets at 4:00 p.m. on the second Thursday of the month.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the Peoria Downtown Advisory Commission:
2. Approval of Minutes from June 9, 2016, Regular Meeting
3. Update and Discussion of Bradley Student Survey about Downtown
4. Presentation by Pat Sullivan and Bryan Harlan regarding Tannins & Hops Speakeasy
5. Discussion with Shelly Lenzini on Perspectives of Downtown Restaurant Pioneer
6. Overview and Discussion of Planning Efforts for Peoria Riverfront and Continued Downtown Planning
7. Update by Michael Freilinger Regarding Downtown Development Corporation
8. New Business
9. Public Comment