Princeton Village Board reviews committee reports
The Princeton Village Board met Oct. 3 to review committee reports.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
Village of Princeville
Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, October 3, 2016 7:30 p.m.
1. Calling meeting to order & roll call.
2. Police report.
3. Approve minutes as published.
4. Approve treasurer’s report.
5. Paying of bills.
6. Report from the Municipal Code Officer.
7. Any action needed to be taken regarding his report.
8. Consider & vote on pay request for North Town Ave. reconstruction if available.
9. Committee reports.
10. Any action needed to be taken regarding committee reports.
11. Discuss group health insurance, effective Dec. 1, 2016 rates up 12%, from Tim Wyman.
12. Building permits.
13. Report from the Superintendent of Public Works.
14. Any other business to be brought before the Board.
Sidney Stahl, Village President Next meeting: Tuesday, October 18, 2016