Princeville Village Board adjusts sewer rates
The Princeville Village Board met Feb. 6 to adjust the sewer rates.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
Village of Princeville
Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, February 6, 2017 7:00 p.m.
1. Calling meeting to order & roll call.
2. Police report.
3. Approve minutes as published.
4. Approve treasurer’s report.
5. Paying of bills.
6. Report from the Municipal Code Officer.
7. Any action needed to be taken regarding his report.
8. Jose Lopez, applying for liquor license.
9. Jenny Huss, donation for PTO Turkey Noodle Dinner.
10. Consider & vote on adjusting proposed zoning use fees.
11. Consider & vote on adjusting sewer rates.
12. Approve minutes from personnel meeting on February 2, 2017.
13. Committee reports.
14. Any action needed to be taken regarding committee reports.
15. Building permits.
16. Report from the Superintendent of Public Works.
17. Any other business to be brought before the Board.
18. EXECUTIVE SESSION: Discuss possible hiring of a part-time employee for the Public
19. Adjourn Executive Session and go back to Regular Session.
20. Any action needed to be taken regarding Executive Session.
Sidney Stahl, Village President Next meeting: Tuesday, February 21, 2017