ILLINOIS STATE SENATE DISTRICT 37: Morton MIX with Sen. Chuck Weaver
Illinois State Senate District 37 issued the following announcement on July 9.
Join us for a Morton MIX presentation with Sen. Church Weaver as he discusses "Peer Accountability & Clarity of Mission".
Morton MIX events intend to provide insights, inspiration, and connections to grow your business. We will have lunch and a speaker on business/industry data followed by Q&A and roundtable discussions with the group.
Business networking is a valuable way to expand your knowledge, learn from the success of others, attain new clients and tell others about your business.
1. Generation of referrals/Increased business: build knowledge on your offerings
2. Opportunities: share your business with others
3. Connections: expand your network
4. Advice: best practices, data and experts in the field
5. Raising your profile: marketing and build your reputation
6. Positive Influence: surround yourself with businesses seeking to grow and thrive
7. Increased confidence: enhance your connectivity approach and skills
8. Friendship – networking can create friendships
Lunch and materials included in registration.
Registration fees included with dues for 150% Club Members; $10 Chamber Members; $15 Non-Members (includes lunch)
Date: July 09, 2019
Time: 11:30am - 1:00 pm
Place: Freedom Hall
Original source can be found here.