Peoria County Board met October 12.
Peoria County Board met Oct. 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
• Approval of September 14, 2017 County Board Meeting Minutes
II. PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
• A proclamation recognizing the 2017 Peoria City/County Citizen’s
Leadership Academy Graduates
• A proclamation recognizing September as National Preparedness Month
• A proclamation recognizing November as Pets for Vets Month
III. CITIZENS' REMARKS
(To address the County Board, fill out a card and submit it to the Chairman before the Board Meeting.)
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
C1. The Treasurer report consisting of the Bank and CD's Portfolio for the month of August 2017 and Revenue & Expenditure Reports for the month of July 2017.
C2. The Auditor's report of expenditures from Accounts Payable system is accessible at www.peoriacounty.org/auditor/transparency.
C3. A resolution (item 1surrender; item 2 reconveyance; items 3 - 56 conveyances) from the Ways and Means Committee recommending that the County Board Chairman be authorized and directed to execute deed of said property to the highest bidder, and be authorized to cancel the appropriate Certificates of Purchase. This resolution shall be effective ninety days from October 12, 2017 and any transaction between the parties involved not occurring within this period shall be null and void.
C4. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of FFY17 State Court Improvement Program Grant Award for the Child Protection Courts Project in the amount of $17,500.00 and FY2017 Budget Amendment in the amount of $3,000.00 to cover anticipated revenues and expenditures for the remainder of the County’s fiscal year.
C5. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of FFY18 IDOT DUI Court Grant Award in the amount of $369,841.72 and FY 2017 Budget Amendment in the amount of $2,188.00 to cover anticipated expenditures for two laptop computers.
C6. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of the FY 2018 Annual Probation Plan.
C7. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of an appropriation of $184,342.00 from the Administrative Office of Illinois Courts to Juvenile Detention Center budget for additional reimbursement of Probation and Juvenile Detention salaries.
(Poll Vote per Rules of Order, Article V, Section 18C)
C8. Chairman Appointments
V. ZONING ORDINANCE AND RESOLUTIONS
1. Case 042-17-M, Masters Enterprises, LLC. A Modification to Special Use #046-84-U, which was previously modified under case #029-85-M to reduce the number of required parking spaces from 140 to 49. The petitioner also proposes to modify the uses allowed as part of the existing private outdoor recreation area to include a dog park, a sand volleyball court, and a bags/horseshoe pit. The parcel is located in Chillicothe Township. The Zoning Board of Appeals recommends approval with restrictions. The Land Use Committee concurs.
2. A resolution from your County Operations Committee recommending approval of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between Peoria County, Peoria City/County Health Department and AFSCME Council 31 Local #3586. (Pending Committee Approval)
3. A resolution from your County Operations Committee recommending approval of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between Peoria County and Police Benevolent Labor Committee-Deputies. (Pending Committee Approval)
4. A resolution from your Infrastructure Committee recommending approval to assign and transfer all grants funding the Rural Peoria County Public Transit program to the Greater Peoria Mass Transit District on a pass-thru basis subject the negotiation of mutually acceptable agreement prior to transition. (Pending Committee Approval)
5. A resolution from your Infrastructure Committee recommending approval of a bid award for repairs and partial replacement of the Peoria County Jail ring road. (Pending Committee Approval)
VI. MISCELLANEOUS AND ANNOUNCEMENT