Peoria County Board of Commissioners met August 10.
Peoria County Board of Commissioners met Aug. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the
CALL TO ORDER
MOMENT OF SILENCE
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ROLL CALL BY THE COUNTY CLERK
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
• Approval of Amended June 27, 2017 Special County Board Executive Session Minutes
• Approval of July 13, 2017 County Board Meeting Minutes
II. PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
• A proclamation congratulating the Princeville High School Girls' Softball Team for winning 3rd place in the 2017 IHSA Class "1A" Softball Tournament
III. CITIZENS' REMARKS
(To address the County Board, fill out a card and submit it to the Chairman before the Board Meeting.)
C3. A resolution (items 1-2 surrenders; items 3-13 conveyances) from the Ways and Means Chairman and County Administrator recommending that the County Board Chairman be authorized and directed to execute deed of said property to the highest bidder, and be authorized to cancel the appropriate Certificates of Purchase. This resolution shall be effective ninety days from August 10, 2017 and any transaction between the parties involved not occurring within this period shall be null and void. (Poll Vote per Rules of Order, Article V, Section 18C)
C4. A resolution from your Executive Committee recommending approval of a 3% performance based increase to the County Administrator's base wage retroactive to January 1, 2017.
C5. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of a one year extension of the Agreement for Professional Services with Foth Infrastructure and Environment for the Peoria City/County Landfill, in the amount of $282,275.00 for the time period July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
C6. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of the SFY 2018 Juvenile Redeploy Grant Agreement with the Department of Human Services in the amount of $255,330.00.
C7. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of the SFY 2018 Adult Redeploy Grant Agreement with the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority in the amount of $$225,275.00.
C8. A resolution from your Public Safety and Justice Committee recommending approval of a transfer of funds within the FY 2017 Public Defender's expenditure budget in the amount of $130,850.00 to fund the Peoria County Office of the Public Defender.
C9. A resolution from your County Operations Committee recommending approval to authorize Peoria County GIS to create a GIS open data website for the community and perform revisions to the current pricing guide, request form, no fee and fee license agreements.
C10. A resolution from your Infrastructure Committee recommending approval of the FY 2018 Peoria-Pekin Urbanized Area Transportation Study (PPUATS) Annual Agreement and Motor Fuel Tax Appropriation.
C11. A resolution from your Infrastructure Committee recommending approval of the appropriation of County Motor Fuel Tax Funds in the amount of $645.43 for FY 2017 PPUATS Joint Funding Agreement.
C12. Chairman Appointments.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
C1. The Treasurer report consisting of the Bank and CD's Portfolio for the month of June 2017 and Revenue & Expenditure Reports for the month of May 2017.
C2. The Auditor's report of expenditures from Accounts Payable system is accessible at www.peoriacounty.org/auditor/transparency.
V. ZONING ORDINANCE AND RESOLUTIONS
1. Case W03-17, Petition of Jodi Terry. A resolution from your Land Use Committee recommending approval of a waiver of compliance from Section 20-126.96.36.199.b.2.a of the Unified Development Ordinance. This section requires a new minor subdivision to have a public water supply.
The waiver request is made in order to divide 2.00 acres from an existing 47.54 acre parcel. The petitioner proposes to divide the property in order to split off an existing house and several accessory structures from the agricultural and timber ground. The property is located in Hallock Township. (Pending Committee Approval)
2. A recommendation from your County Operations Committee to approve an IMRF resolution requiring the certification of elected officials who meet the 1,000 hour minimum threshold for participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.
3. A resolution from your Infrastructure Committee recommending approval of an Independent Contractor Agreement for Rural Transit Administrative Services in an amount not to exceed $15,000.00 for the provision of administrative services for Peoria County's rural transit program, CountyLink, from July 1, 2017 through July 31, 2018.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSION - Pending Litigation
VII. MISCELLANEOUS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Organizations in this Story
324 Main Street
Peoria, IL - 61602