City of Havana Council met January 2.
City of Havana Council met Jan. 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
Regular Meeting – January 2nd, 2018
Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
Public Comment # 1
Approval Of Minutes -
Approval of Minutes from Regular City Council Meeting held December 19th, 2017.
Finance Report –
City Clerk’s Report
Water Clerk’s Report
City Marshal’s Report
Animal Control Report
Public Works Report
Fire Marshal’s Report
Zoning Violation Report
Employee Salary Report
Mayor’s Report –
1. Standing Committee Annual Luncheon Meeting will be held on Monday, January 15th , 2018 at the City Center Building at 326 W. Market from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Program will feature Downtown TIF Corridor Plan.
2. STEM Meeting Summary – City of Havana will be working with seven High School students on Public Safety and Public Works projects.
3. Paul Ferrero is the new Community Outreach Liaison office of the Illinois Attorney General.
4. The Sexual Harassment Ordinance has been submitted to the office of the Illinois Municipal League.
5. St. Patrick’s Day Parade will be held in cooperation with the Havana High School Marching Band.
6. Happy Birthday to Lyle Huber!! Party will be held at the Havana VFW at 2:00 p.m. on January 6th, 2018.
City Clerk's Report -
City Treasurer's Report –
City Attorney's Report -
Economic Development Report -
Public Works Report -
Police Chief’s Report -
Fire Marshal/Zoning Report -
Farnsworth Engineering Group Report -
Health & Sanitation –
Licenses, Ordinances & Legal –
Finance and Purchasing –
Property & Zoning –
Public Safety –
1. Vote to approve the request by George Caton, Band Director from the Havana High School Band and Havana High School Students to use the Havana City Streets on Saturday, March 17th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. for the Annual Havana St. Pat’s Parade. Route is detailed on request form in your packets.
Public Works –
Public Comment # 2
Vote To Adjourn