City of Canton City Council met August 7.
City of Canton City Council met Aug. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Approval of Council meeting and Clerical meeting minutes held July 17, 2018
2. Bill List
Alderman Ryan Mayhew, Chairman
1. Discuss, consider and vote on a revolving loan application from Arthur Williams DBA Jackson Hewitt.
2. Discuss, consider and vote on the purchase of new police vehicle.
Legal & Ordinance
Alderman Craig West, Chairman
1. Discuss, consider and vote on an intergovernmental agreement with Canton Union School District #66 regarding solid waste disposal for their facil
Negotiations, Grievance & Personnel
Alderman Justin Nelson , Chairman
Community & Industrial Development
Alderman John Lovell,Chairman
1. Update from SRPED Missy Towery
2. Request from Brew N Cue for extension in outside music for special events to be held August 25, 2018 and September 8, 2018
Public Works, Water & Sewer
Alderwoman Angie Lingenfelter, Chairman
Public Safety & Traffic
Alderwoman Angela Hale, Chairman
Streets And Garbage
Alderman Quinn Mayhew, Chairman
1. Discuss, consider and vote on the ordering of 2 new garbage trucks.
Lake, Buildings & Grounds
Alderman Tad Putrich, Chairman
Appointment of Quinn Mayhew-Alderman Ward 3 (Oath of Office)
Recognition of Chris Jump-Ward 3 Alderman
Appointment to Police Pension Board- Jeff Strode